- Information That We Collect
A. Personal Information – At various locations on the Websites, such as in registration forms, eflyers and contests, we may request that you supply us with “personal information” consisting of your name, telephone number, address, and credit card details. We use your personal information to, among other things, send you updates, news and promotional offers. You may choose not to receive updates, news and/or promotional offers of this type by updating the notification settings of your account. If you do choose to give us personal information through the Websites, we will collect and retain that information.
You do have control over cookies. Most browsers can be set to notify you when a cookie is being placed on your computer. Most browsers can also be set to refuse to accept cookies, although this may affect your Internet experience. You can also erase cookies that are already on your computer. For more information about working with cookies, you should consult your user manual, FAQ, or “help” function of your specific browser and operating system software.
- Web Beacons – We also may use “web beacons” (also often referenced as “clear GIFs”, “clear pixels”, “1×1 GIFs”, or “1×1 pixels”) which are tiny graphic image files, embedded in a web page in GIF, jpeg or HTML format, that provide a presence on the web page and send back to its home server information from your browser, such as the IP address, the URL of the page on which the web beacon is located, the type of browser that is accessing the site and the ID number of any cookies on your computer previously placed by that server. We may use web beacons to collect non-personal information about your use of the Websites and the websites of selected sponsors and advertisers, and your use of special promotions or newsletters. The information collected by web beacons allows us to statistically monitor how many people are using the Websites and selected sponsors’ and advertisers’ sites. Our web beacons are not used to track your activity outside of the Websites or those of our sponsors. We do not link non-personal information from web beacons to personally identifiable information without your permission.
- Modification and Deletion – Users of the Websites may modify or delete any of their personal information, Profile information or User Submissions at any time by logging into their account. Information will be updated immediately. Individuals who wish to deactivate their account may do so. Removed information may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time but will not be generally available to other Users.
- Use of Information We Collect
- Profiles and User Submissions – We store and may publicly display your Profile and User Submissions in order to provide the services that we offer. When we display your User Submissions, they will be identified by elements of your Profile (e.g., your chosen username, image and geographic location).
Please do not include information in your Profile or User Submissions that you expect to keep private.
- Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
A. Aggregate Information – Except as specifically set forth in this Policy, we do not share your personal information with any non-affiliated third party without your permission. We may disclose aggregate information, such as demographic information, and our statistical analyses to third parties, including advertisers or other business partners. This aggregate information does not include your personal information.
- Affiliates and Non-Affiliates – We endeavor to restrict access to personal information to Dress Crest Embroidery Co. Ltd directors, officers, employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations. We may, however, share your personal information with certain websites that are controlled by us, or by entities under common control with us, so that they and we can offer you products and services that may be of interest to you. Your information may also be shared with out affiliates or “resellers” who referred you to our website (through their website or a promotion channel such as email for example) so that they may receive commissions and know the results of their marketing efforts.
- Service Providers – We sometimes engage unaffiliated businesses to assist us in providing you certain services. For example, we may use third parties to provide advertising, marketing and promotional assistance, provide email services, or facilitate our online services. In those instances, we may need to share your personal information with them. We require these companies to use your personal information only to provide the particular product or service and do not authorize them to use your personal information for any other reason.
- Business Transactions Involving Dress Crest Embroidery Co. Ltd – As Dress Crest Embroidery Co. Ltd continues to develop, we may buy other entities or business assets, or sell all or part of our business or assets, or combine with other businesses. If so, personal information as well as and non-personal information contained in Profiles and User Submissions that we have collected may be transferred as part of the transaction.
- Third Parties – We may work with third-party business partners to co-produce Courses for presentation on the Websites. We may also work with third-party business partners to cross-promote products and services and/or to deliver specific advertisements to you, which appear on pages throughout the Websites. These companies collect both personal and non-personal information about your visits to the Websites and other websites in order to provide advertisements about products and services that may be of interest to you. These companies may also aggregate your non-personal information for use in targeted advertising, marketing research, and other similar purposes. These companies may place their own cookies on your computer. If you want to prevent a third-party advertiser from collecting and using this information, you may visit each third party advertiser’s website directly and opt-out.
Depending on your privacy settings, the Websites may aggregate the information you provide and make it available to your friends and Users with whom you communicate using the Websites. You may adjust your privacy settings at any time.
When you use the Websites, your Profile and User Submissions will be shared with other Users in accordance with the privacy settings you select. All such sharing of information is done at your own risk. Please keep in mind that if you disclose personal information in your Profile or User Submissions, this information will become publicly available.
- Other Disclosures – We may disclose personal information when we are required or requested to do so by law, court order or other government or law enforcement authority or regulatory agency; to enforce or apply our rights and agreements; or when we believe in good faith that disclosing this information is necessary or advisable, including, for example, to protect the rights, property, or safety of Dress Crest Embroidery Co. Ltd, our users, or others.
YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT DRESS CREST EMBROIDERY CO. LTD IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INTERCEPTED INFORMATION SENT VIA THE INTERNET, AND YOU HEREBY RELEASE US FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE USE OF INTERCEPTED INFORMATION IN ANY UNAUTHORIZED MANNER.
- Children Under 13
The Websites are not designed for use by children under age 13. We do not knowingly collect any personal information from individuals under the age of 13, and therefore we do not knowingly distribute such information to third parties.
If you learn that your child or a minor under the age of eighteen has provided us with his/her personal information, please contact us and we will disable that information.
- Security of the Information We Collect
The security of your personal information is important to us. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to secure your personal information. However, there is always some risk in transmitting information electronically. The personal information we collect is stored by us or by our third-party designees within databases that we or our third-party designees control. As we deem appropriate, we use security measures consistent with industry standards, such as firewalls and encryption technology, to protect your information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of our or our third-party designees’ databases, nor can we guarantee that information you supply won’t be intercepted while being transmitted to us or our third-party designees over the Internet or that information we share with others as permitted by this Policy will always be held secure by them.
- Accuracy of the Information We Collect
Any questions you may have regarding this Policy, the accuracy of your personal information or the use of your personal information, or any requests that we correct, update, or remove your information in our databases, should be directed via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
After receiving a request to change your information, we will make reasonable efforts to ensure that all of your personal information stored in databases we actively use to operate the Websites will be updated, corrected, changed or deleted, as appropriate, as soon as reasonably practicable. However, we reserve the right to retain in our archival files any information we remove from or change in our active website databases. We may retain such information to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems and enforce our terms and conditions of use. In addition, it is not technologically possible to remove each and every record of the information you have provided to us. A copy of your personal information may exist in a non-erasable form that will be difficult or impossible for us to locate.
- Changes in Policy
We reserve the right to change this Policy at any time, and will post any changes to this Policy as soon as they go into effect. You are bound by any minor changes to the policy when you use the Websites after those changes have been posted. Please refer back to this Policy on a regular basis. If, however, we are going to use Users’ personally identifiable information in a manner materially different from that stated at the time of collection we will notify Users by posting a notice on the Websites for 30 days.
As a registered User of the Websites, or otherwise by using the Websites, you signify that you agree to this Policy. If you do not agree to this Policy, please do not make any use of the Websites.